Set in a semi-rural location on the outskirts of Bromley we are just 20 minutes from Central London by train and 5 minutes from open countryside.
The area also boasts fantastic transport links to the surrounding areas.
Rated ‘Good’ in our last Ofsted we are on a journey to ‘Outstanding’ and we want you to be part of it.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has experience of coaching and managing Rugby, to a high level
- Can commit to an extensive extra-curricular programme including Saturday morning fixtures
- Is able to organise fixtures on a weekly basis
- Can manage a team of coaches
- Can organise tours
- Is able to inspire students
- Positive, creative and determined
In return we can offer you:
- An excellent induction
- Coaching and professional development
- Child Care voucher scheme
- Opportunities for internal career progression
- Access to the school Gym
If you would like to be part of our school community we welcome your application.
Please download an Application form from our website under Teaching Staff vacancies at www.ravenswood.bromley.sch.uk
We are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Closing date: Monday 19th February 2018 at 12 noon.
Applications after this time will not be accepted
Interviews to take place Wednesday 21st February 2018
For enquiries please contact Jo Acott on: firstname.lastname@example.org or Ravens Wood School, Oakley Road, Bromley, BR2 8HP Tel: 01689 856050
Ravens Wood School is part of the Impact Multi Academy Trust.