TEACHER OF PHYSICAL EDUCATION
Salary: Main Pay Spine (with London Fringe)
Required September 2021
Are you passionate about teaching and learning?
Do you want to work in an innovative school with excellent facilities?
We are looking for an enthusiastic professional with ideas and commitment to join the Physical Education Learning Area of this popular and happy school. The post would suit an experienced teacher or an NQT.
Sport is a very important and vibrant part of the school’s curriculum with opportunities for all students to experience a wide range of sporting activities. We pride ourselves on our extra-curricular provision for all abilities and for a suitable candidate, the ability to lead one of our major sports may be an advantage.
• Be an excellent teacher of PE who has a clear love of the subject.
• Show a commitment to high standards and success.
• Have a keen interest in teaching and learning pedagogy.
• Be someone who is willing to go the extra mile so that students have the opportunity to learn, and apply their learning, within and beyond the classroom.
• Do whatever it takes to ensure the life chances and ‘cultural capital’ of all our students are maximised.
• Want to work with some of the leading experts in the country to develop subject knowledge and pedagogical knowledge.
Closing date: Friday 26th February 2021
Kings Langley School is committed to safeguarding
Kings Langley School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Kings Langley School, an 11-18 all ability, co-educational school for the community. As an inclusive and stimulating school we offer a range of excellent facilities and high-quality teaching that provides our students with an outstanding and supporti...