The Spires College is seeking to appoint a teacher of physical education who wants to inspire a love of their subject in young people. We are passionate about the importance of creativity and energy in the classroom and fervently believe in the power of education to transform lives. If you always aim to motivate and enthuse students through your teaching and are dedicated to bringing positive outcomes for all young people then this could be the perfect role for you.
The College is a close community, with a shared desire to be the best we can be. As a School we are committed to staff’s professional development and invest heavily in ensuring our teachers grow and flourish as practitioners.
• excellent professional development and a wide range of professional opportunities;
• a high level of support for all new staff;
• the opportunity to work alongside excellent practitioners across the College;
• an exciting and stimulating place to work in a friendly environment;
• a supportive departmental team;
• a modern, purpose-built building and excellent facilities;
• the opportunity to live and work in a beautiful part of the country.
• be, or have the potential to become, an exceptional and innovative classroom practitioner;
• be committed to working in a close, collaborative team environment within the PE Department;
• be able to use a strong pedagogical understanding to successfully deliver the PE Curriculum;
• be enthusiastic about giving young people the best possible start in life.
The successful candidate will have a passion for teaching. We would welcome applications from newly qualified teachers or experienced teachers who wish to take advantage of a new challenge.
The Spires College is a co-educational, 11-18 School with a bilateral stream. We are a friendly, caring school which puts the needs of our children at the heart of all we do.
For further details about the post including details of how to apply, please visit http://www.thespirescollege.com/about/job-vacancies or contact Nadine Osborne, PA to the Principal: email@example.com.
The closing date for applications is Friday 23 November 2018.