ABC Teachers, part of TES have been asked to recruit for a PE Teacher for a school in Nuneaton. This position is due to start September 2019 for one term.
The school are ideally looking for a teacher who is engaging, passionate about teaching physical education and helping pupils to succeed.
The school can support an NQT but also welcomes applications from more experienced teachers.
About the role:
• Teaching Physical education to KS3 and KS4 and the implementation of the curriculum
• Deliver high quality teaching to pupils of mixed abilities
• Keeping the pupils engaged during lessons
• You will be expected to make a positive contribution to the PE department through improving behavior and academic success of the students.
About the school:
• Fantastic department support
• Located in Warwickshire the school has access to many transport links
• Be eligible to work in the UK(must have a valid visa)
• Have recent classroom experience as a teacher in the UK(essential)
• Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
• Have excellent communication skills
• Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will be required to attend a face to face interview and go through our clearance process which includes background checks such as prohibition from teaching.
Benefits of working with ABC Teachers:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach and an online safeguarding training package worth £350.
• Access to roles that you will not see advertised elsewhere
• Work collaboratively with your dedicated education consultant who has an in-depth knowledge of the schools in the area
• Be affiliated with the biggest name in education, TES (Times Educational Supplement)
How to apply:
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact Megan Jones on 01543 410500 or email email@example.com
We have similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
ABC Teachers are a REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes