We are looking to appoint a talented and enthusiastic teacher of physical education who is a rugby specialist to join a successful department in a high performing school. This appointment would commence September 2018 and would be suitable for an NQT or an experienced Teacher What we are looking for:
The successful candidate will:
• Have an ability to teach Physical Education in a way in that keeps students engaged and stimulated.
• Be able to teach across Key Stages 3-5.
• Have played or coached rugby to high standard.
• Be able to coach other sports including hockey, cricket and athletics.
What we have to offer you:
• Entry into all local and national competition in the major sports.
• £38M building with state of the art sports facilities.
• Annual international sports tours.
• Committed and hardworking students.
• Ongoing professional development and training.
• A friendly and supportive working environment.