Teacher of Physics & Mathematics
The Governors of this highly popular and successful 11-18 school, wish to appoint a highly motivated Teacher of Physics from & Mathematics September 2021. The successful applicant will need to be able to teach Mathematics at all Key Stages and Physics at Key Stage 5.
This position will involve playing a major role in the continued development of St Bernard's Catholic Grammar School .
We are looking for a teacher with a clear vision and strategies to take our students’ achievements to even higher levels of attainment and progress.
We can offer:
• Happy, hardworking and talented students.
• Enthusiastic, committed and highly motivated staff.
• Excellent professional development opportunities for career progression.
• A school with outstanding care, support and guidance.
• A school judged by Ofsted to be outstanding.
If you are interested in joining us then please complete the Application Form, or contact the school on email email@example.com
Applications should be returned to Mr Paul Kassapian, Headteacher on firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 5th March 2021
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
St Bernard's Catholic Grammar School
- Mainstream school with state - voluntary aided funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years