Are you a Biology/Chemistry/Physics Teacher searching for a new position this September 2019?
Could the opportunity to work in a large, modern secondary school that boasts state-of-the-art facilities and equipment be what you are looking for?
Our client school in Derby is seeking a Teacher of Science to Start in September 2019 on a long term basis.
For this post, you must be an innovative and driven Science teacher who has a record of 'Good' or better teaching and a thorough knowledge of the national curriculum. The school's perfect Science Teacher will be able to deliver effective and enjoyable lessons and demonstrate sound classroom practices. The successful candidate will possess a sincere passion for teaching and learning and a secure grasp of the concepts, ideas and principles of your specialism. NQTs will be provided with an academic mentor to guide them through their induction year. Experienced teachers will have the opportunity to apply for additional responsibilities, including Year Group Leader.
This Derby based secondary school has recently received an OFSTED grading of ‘Good’, due largely to its impressive investment in the latest facilities and equipment and its inclusive approach to education. This science role offers an exceptional opportunity to the successful candidate. If you wish to join this advanced secondary school in Derby, we look forward to hearing from you.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will be required to attend a face to face interview and go through our clearance process which includes background checks such as prohibition from teaching.
Benefits of working with ABC Teachers:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach and an online safeguarding training package worth £350.
• Access to roles that you will not see advertised elsewhere
• Work collaboratively with your dedicated education consultant who has an in-depth knowledge of the schools in the area
• Be affiliated with the biggest name in education, TES (Times Educational Supplement)
How to apply:
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact Steph Birt on 01509 608 017 or email email@example.com
We have similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
ABC Teachers are a REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.