Established in 2007, Renaissance International School Saigon has an enrolment of approximately 500 students from Nursery to Year 13. The school offers the National Curriculum for England complemented by the International Primary Curriculum (IPC), International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) and the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP). Renaissance is accredited by the Council of International Schools (CIS), recognised as “a school with significant strengths” by BSO and is a proud global member of Round Square. Our students graduate into top universities and colleges around the world, our faculty is diverse and our student body exceptional.
Renaissance is looking to employ a teacher of IB Physics who is also able to teach IGCSE Science and KS3 Science.
The successful candidate will be a passionate and committed educator able to demonstrate successful teaching experience across the range of the Secondary School, be student centred, an active participant in the extra-curricular life of the school, highly motivated and a team player. An understanding of, and commitment to, the Round Square IDEALS and IB and / or ‘A’ level experience is essential.
The school is interested in receiving applications from teachers who can demonstrate the following:
· A recognised Bachelor’s Degree and PGCE or equivalent.
· Teaching experience within the United Kingdom or in an internationally accredited school.
· Experience teaching KS3, IGCSE and IBDP or ‘A’ levels.
· A strong commitment to student welfare and student well-being.
· Experience in initiating a school based innovation that has raised standards and had a positive impact on teaching and learning.
· Knowledge and understanding of current educational thinking related to assessment, twenty first century learning and the integration of technology.
· Participation in the establishment of links with parents and other stakeholders.
· Adaptability, flexibility and a willingness to actively embrace the host country culture.
Our facilities are excellent and in addition to standard and specialist classrooms include an indoor swimming pool, large sports field, large gymnasium, fitness centre, a dedicated 350 seat theatre and a library with media centre and recording studio.
A competitive salary and benefits package including - accommodation, global health insurance, settling in allowance, annual return home flights and gratuity will be available to the successful candidate.
Interested candidates should email a two-page curriculum vitae to the school’s HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org and include details of all relevant work experience, educational qualifications and the names and contact details of three professional referees
The closing date for applications will be 8.00am (Viet Nam time) on Friday 01 December 2017. Early application is encouraged as Renaissance reserves the right to appoint as soon as a suitable candidate be found.
Skype Interviews will be conducted with short-listed candidates.
Renaissance is committed to safeguarding children and young people. Appointments are made subject to appropriate vetting procedures and police checks.
For additional on the school please visit our website: http://www.renaissance.edu.vn