Salary: MPS/UPS scale, plus possible R&R
Contract: Permanent and fulltime. Based at Co-op Academy Priesthorpe.
Start date: 1 January 2018 (or before)
Co-op Academy Priesthorpe is seeking a dynamic teacher with a passion for teaching and learning to work within our Physics Department.
This is an exciting opportunity for an innovative teaching professional who wants to make a real difference to student outcomes, and help shape the future of our teaching and learning.
We are looking to appoint someone who can demonstrate:
• Energy, enthusiasm and vision
• Commitment to improving the lives of young people
• Willingness to take risks and support innovation
• Innovative teaching
• Develop teaching and learning within the team
• Make inclusion a reality for all students
• Engage in professional learning
The role offers the successful candidate a challenge that will be rewarding and a real commitment to work somewhere that champions co-operative values and principles.
In return for everything you can bring, we can offer you an exciting role in a fast-growing and dynamic environment, with a strong programme of bespoke CPD. Co-op Academy Priesthorpe is a great place to be.
* Teachers’ Pension Scheme
* Childcare vouchers
* Co-op cycle to work and staff discount
* Co-op credit union
* Health care cash back scheme
* Discounted gym membership
* Salary sacrifice car scheme
* Season ticket and rental deposit loans
Closing date: Friday 13 October 2017 (9.00am)
Applications: Must be on our Trust application form; please download this from the recruitment section on our website. Or apply quickly via the apply now link below.
For more information about the Trust, please visit our website at http://www.cooperative academies trust.co.uk. For more information about us, please visit www.priesthorpe.org