TEACHER OF PHYSICS
LGS MPS/UPS SCALE
Flexible / part-time or full time available
Physics only timetable with A Level available
Aspire, Learn, Achieve
We require, for September 2018, an enthusiastic, permanent Teacher of Physics, to join our hard working Science Faculty team, in this large, mixed 11-19 comprehensive school.
The successful candidate:
- Will have a strong commitment to teaching and learning in Science, with a specialism in Physics;
- Will be able to teach Science to Year 7 and 8 students;
- Will be able to teach Physics to Year 9 - Year 13 students desirable;
- Physics only timetable with A-level teaching for the right candidate
- Will be an effective classroom practitioner committed to raising standards for all students;
- Will be fully committed to the maximising the achievement of every student;
A lesson observation and a formal interview will form the selection criteria.
A candidate information booklet and application form are available on the vacancies section of Lord Grey School’s website:
Please note the application form is available on the right hand side of the above link.
Completed application form and covering letter should be submitted to Human Resources at Lord Grey or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9am on Thursday 12th April 2018.
The school is committed to safeguarding children. The successful applicant will require an enhanced DBS check.