Employer The Ryedale Federation
Contract Type Full time from September 2020
Contract Term Established
Posted Wednesday 18th March 2020
Closing date Monday 30th March 2020 at 12.30pm
Interviews Wednesday 1st April 2020
The Ryedale Federation schools are situated in a beautiful rural location and are within easy commuting distance of York, Thirsk and Northallerton.
A unique opportunity has arisen for a Primary PE specialist to join The Ryedale Federation, soon to be The Ryedale Learning Trust. The role of primary PE specialist will involve:
• Delivering high quality physical education lessons in primary schools across all the key stages and across all the national curriculum
• Motivating and inspiring children on a daily basis as a role model within sport
• Delivering extra-curricular activities in the form of breakfast, lunchtime and after school clubs
• Working alongside primary school teachers to aid and support them in their delivery of physical education lessons
• Co-ordinating sports events and sports days
• Liaising with teachers and parents building a positive rapport
We are seeking a highly motivated colleague with the enthusiasm and vision to inspire young people to develop their skills in PE. We are looking for a candidate dedicated to providing enjoyable, rewarding experiences through quality physical education and sport for children.
Within the Ryedale Federation, we are passionate about the education of our children, continuous professional development of all staff and a strong partnership with parents and the wider community. We are also part of the Yorkshire Teaching Schools’ Alliance and are committed to the development of high quality teaching practices, which not only benefit our students and the progress they make, but supports outstanding teaching, learning and the development of our staff. Through the alliance we also facilitate ITT, provide school to school support and participate in joint CPD projects.
We would welcome a forward thinking individual who shares our desire to evolve in the ever changing landscape of education and the commitment to improve the educational experience for all learners.
To apply, please send completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org Further information about Ryedale School can also be obtained via the Ryedale School website: www.ryedaleschool.org and the Ryedale Federation website: www.theryedalefederation.org
About the employer:
Organisation type: Mainstream school
Funding Status: State
Gender & Age range: Mixed / 11 – 16 years