Bell's Brae Primary School is a non-denominational school located in central Lerwick. It consists of a Primary, an Early Learning and Childcare Setting and an ASN department. The school catchment area is from Frakkafield encompassing the majority of Lerwick excluding Sound. There are currently a total 363 pupils on the roll. The school is managed by a Head Teacher (Mrs Jennifer Wadley) and 3 Depute Head Teachers. The current staffing complement is 32 teachers assisted by support staff as required to meet school demands.
Further information can be found on the schools website at http://www.bellsbrae.shetland.sch.uk/.
- The grade of this post is TCHR
- Rate of pay shown in the advert is inclusive of Distant Islands Allowance of £1.2450 per hour
- Fixed Term Term Time Part Time post for 10.5 Hours per Week hours per week (0.3 FTE), 39 weeks per year plus 8 weeks (pro rata) paid holiday to be taken during school holidays. Fixed Term contract for a period of approximately 10 months.
- Preferred candidates will be required to join the Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme or undergo a PVG Scheme update prior to a formal offer of employment being made
- You must have full registration with the General Teaching Council for Scotland (GTCS)
- Class information - Supporting pupils throughout the school with English as an additional language
- You must have a relevant teaching qualification
- A relocation package does not apply to this post
- We will pay interview expenses from within Shetland
- Not suitable for Job Share
- Not suitable for Remote Working
During the application process you are required to give the names of two persons not related to you, who we can contact to provide a reference to support your application.
This post is based at Bell's Brae Primary School, Lerwick
For further details relating to this post, please contact: Jennifer Wadley, Head Teacher - 01595 743720 - email@example.com
If you have a disability which prevents you from applying online, please call 01595 744032.
Closing date: 02/07/2017
Bell's Brae Primary School,