RENAISSANCE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL SAIGON VIETNAM
TEACHER OF PRIMARY
Renaissance International School Saigon established in 2007 has grown to approximately 500 students from Nursery to Year 13. The school is an International British school delivering the National Curriculum for England complemented by the IPC, IGCSE and IBDP. The school has been accredited by CIS and recognised as “a school with significant strengths” by BSO in November 2016. We are a proud global member of Round Square.
Renaissance is looking to employ Teacher of Primary. The successful candidate will be required to take up his/her post on 7th Aug 2017.
The successful candidate must be philosophically aligned with the school's aims and approaches to learning. We would advise any teacher considering applying to be aware of the school’s Mission and Vision and commitment to the Round Square IDEALS. The successful candidate must be an advocate of differentiation in lessons, formative assessment, pupil and peer assessment, the principles of AfL, be open to trying new ideas and reject simply ‘teaching to the test’. He/she should guarantee involvement in the wider life of the school. Pupils’ needs come first and commitment to the staff team and colleagues is a priority. If this matches you, please read on...
We are interested in receiving applications from teachers having the following qualifications and experience:
- Evidence of recent INSET and commitment to further professional development
- Experience of teaching within the UK or a British international school
- Teaching across the whole Primary age range
- Leading school-based INSET
- International experience (preferred)
- Evidence of a school based innovation you have initiated that has raised standards and had a positive impact on teaching and learning
- Participation in the establishment of links with parents and other stakeholders
- An understanding of the principles and application of AfL
- Knowledge and understanding of recent and UK educational initiatives and proposals
- Experience of creating links with stakeholders within an international community
- A commitment to the philosophy of extended schools
- A commitment to Renaissance of at least 2 years
- The willingness to work hard to establish Renaissance as an outstanding International British school
A very competitive salary & benefits package includes - accommodation, health insurance, annual return home flights and gratuity.
Closing date for applications – 8.00am (Viet Nam) Monday 26th June 2017. Early application is encouraged as Renaissance reserves the right to appoint as soon as a suitable candidate be found.
A CV and scanned teaching qualifications should accompany your application and be emailed to email@example.com
For more information and application form, please visit our website: http://www.renaissance.edu.vn
Skype Interviews will be conducted with short-listed candidates.
Renaissance is committed to safeguarding children and young people. Appointments are made subject to appropriate vetting procedures and police checks.
Early application is encouraged as Renaissance reserves the right to appoint as soon as a suitable candidate be found.