Teacher of PSHE
Start Date: September 2021
We are looking for a qualified teacher to work with the support of the Senior Leadership Team to create an exciting PSHE curriculum that takes the statutory requirements of RSHE into account. This is a unique opportunity to be part of shaping the delivery of PSHE at the Stonehenge School, both through timetabled lessons, and through collaboration with other departments.
This is an excellent opportunity for a NQT seeking a first appointment, or a more experienced teacher.
We are looking for colleagues with:
- An understanding of the new PSHE/RSE statutory requirements
- The willingness to liaise and collaborate with different departments.
- A commitment to help all young people and staff to achieve their best is expected of all staff.
Please apply via a two sided letter detailing your educational philosophy, experience to date, and how you would contribute to the work of the department and the wider school community. Application form and further details are available from the school website and should be returned to Mrs D Harker, The Headteacher’s PA, The Stonehenge School, Holders Road, Amesbury, Wiltshire, SP4 7PW.
Closing date for applicants: Wednesday 24th February 2021
Interviews to be held: Week beginning 1st March 2021
The Stonehenge School
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years