A Secondary School based in Birmingham are looking for a part time Psychology teacher to teach across KS4 and KS5. This position is to start April 2018and will run up until the end of the academic year. The school are ideally looking for someone who is enthusiastic, engaging and wanting to progress their career.
About the Role:
· Teaching KS4 and KS5 Psychology
· April 2018 - July 2018
· Full Time
· Delivering high quality Pscyhology lessons to pupils of all abilities.
· Competitive daily rate depending on experience
About the School:
· A supportive cover team throughout the school
· Excellent departmental support
· Aiming to provide the highest quality of teaching
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Hold a degree / teaching qualification and at least 20 days experience in working with children
· Commitment to support the ethos of the school
· Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
· Have excellent communication skills
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Consultant exclusivity
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Chelsea Beard on 0121 274 0345 or click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to submit your CV and personal details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply staff can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.