Teacher of Psychology
Part time (0.2 FTE)
We are seeking a friendly professional teacher, keen to grow their career in our innovative school.
The role is part time (1 day per week) teaching a small, enthusiastic group of sixth form pupils at our new sixth form premises in Cobham.
Further hours would be available to any candidate able to teach Mathematics in addition, to KS3/KS4.
This role is initially fixed term (maternity cover) but with the further growth in the school in September 2020, it is likely further opportunities will be available.
As well as its own competitive pay scale, other benefits include:
- Small class sizes of 24 pupils, 3-form entry
- Small sixth form tutor groups
- Free school lunches
- Holidays generally aligned to the independent sector
- A stimulating environment where pupils enjoy learning and behaviour is excellent
- A genuinely friendly environment where all staff and pupils are known to each other.
Visits and/or informal discussions are most welcome, please contact Sonya Davies on 0330 330 0237 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, please see the school website.
Candidates are welcome to use either the TES application form available on this site, or the school's own application form available on the school website. CVs will not be accepted.
Cobham Free School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.