Is Teaching your passion? Would you like to work at a School that not only encourages progression but also helps to develop you professionally for the next stage of your career?
The staff at Moor Park High School and Sixth Form are a caring, supportive team who are passionate about the well-being of our learning community and are dedicated to ensuring the success of the students and the School. Visitors to Moor Park consistently comment on the warm, sociable and friendly atmosphere within our School and the polite and enthusiastic nature of our students. We are extremely proud of what we have achieved at Moor Park and are excited about the future ahead.
We are therefore looking to appoint an inspirational, talented and committed Teacher of Psychology to join our staff team. The successful candidate will join a high performing Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ Sixth Form, teaching KS5 students. The position offers an excellent opportunity to teach popular subjects in a high quality and well resourced environment. The role is offered on a part time basis of approximately 0.40 FTE. Working days with effect from September 2018 will be Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Please note that the working days are subject to change from September 2019 onwards. Please contact James Barker, Assistant Headteacher on 01772 795428 to discuss the hours.
We can offer:
· a warm, caring and welcoming School with friendly and enthusiastic students who enjoy learning in a safe and happy environment;
· high expectations of ourselves and the students in relation to behaviour and academic and creative progress;
· a School valued and supported by governors, parents and the community;
· a School and Senior Leadership Team that allows you to be inspirational, proactive and play an active part in our school improvement;
· tailored CPD with a strong commitment on developing individual career paths which supports and stimulates professional growth;
· a School that welcomes new ideas with energy and enthusiasm;
· a successful and forward looking School with outstanding facilities.
We are looking for someone who:
· is an outstanding teacher, or a teacher with outstanding potential;
· has excellent subject knowledge and high expectations;
· is passionate about developing teaching and learning styles;
· is a team player committed to excellence for all students;
· can demonstrate passion for their subject and convey this in a classroom setting;
· has a keen desire to work collaboratively with all colleagues to make a greater impact on student progress.
We believe that Moor Park is a remarkable School and if you would like to see this for yourself we would be delighted to arrange a visit for you prior to making an application. Please email Angela Marsden, Assistant School Business Manager at email@example.com to arrange this.
Application Process: Online via the TES application form. Please note CVs are not accepted.
Closing date for applications: Monday 18 June 2018 – 10am
Interviews are scheduled to take place on Thursday 21 June 2018
Applicants are thanked for their interest in Moor Park High School and Sixth Form. Please note that only candidates shortlisted will be contacted. In line with our commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students, appointment will be subject to a full DBS check and references. Please note that we can only consider applications from EU Citizens and those legally entitled to work in the UK.