Scott Medical and Healthcare College in Plymouth, are looking for a Psychology teacher of to join our ambitious new 13 – 19 school specialising in medicine and healthcare. You will need to have the knowledge, skills and creativity to be an outstanding teacher, and the ability to teach your specialism at both GCSE and A level.
If you have a focus on raising student attainment and a passion for Psychology and are looking to work in an environment that values the learning of students we would welcome an application from you.
- Working to contribute to raising student achievement in Psychology
- Teach Psychology across the ability range to 13 – 19 year olds
- Teach Psychology to higher GCSE level and A Level
- Contribute to enrichment activities within Psychology, medicine and healthcare
We can offer you
- A new purpose built specialist school (new building opening summer 2018)
- A new professional, hardworking and supportive team of staff
- Enthusiastic community of KS4 and KS5 students who are focused on their learning in order to become healthcare workers of the future
- An outstanding continuing professional development programme
- Package of staff benefits
Applications from NQTs and experienced staff will be equally valued.
Scott College is part of the Inspiring Schools Partnership. Inspiring Schools Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All members of staff must undertake the required employment checks which include the uptake of references both professional and personal and an enhanced (DBS) disclosure.
For an application form and further details please visit our website www.scottcollege.co.uk
To find out more about Scott College visit www.scottcollege.co.uk
Closing date for applications: 12.00 26th February 2018
Please send completed application forms to email@example.com