ABC Teachers are seeking a Specialist Psychology teacher with excellent motivation skills and enthusiasm. The school in question has an exceptional reputation in the local area, with a supportive and friendly department.
The position is to start in May 2018 and be on a part time basis.
Applications for this role are required urgently.
The ideal candidate will have high classroom standards regardless of experience level.
I am looking for NQT’s and experienced teachers who are available full time.
About the Role:
· Part time – 2 days per week
· Experience in teaching early years education in children, be familiar with cognitive, language and perceptual development
· Attending departmental meetings as required
· Ensure adequate provisions for students of all abilities
About the School:
· Based in Sutton Coldfield
· The college has the highest aspirations for all students and will support them to achieve the highest level of academic success
· Staff are committed to supporting the well-being of all our students
· The school has a fun and forward thinking, adventurous outlook.
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (PGCE / Bachelor of Education)
· Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
· Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
· Have excellent communication skills
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Consultant exclusivity
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Chelsea today on 0121 274 0345 or click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to submit your CV and personal details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to scale.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.