Blessed Trinity is a Catholic High School; we believe we are part of God’s creative process, fulfilling the potential of each individual in order to make the world a better place. BTRCC is a vibrant school, with state of the art facilities, motivated, supportive and professional staff and keen and responsive pupils. If you would like to be part of something exciting, then Blessed Trinity is the place to further your career.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, well-qualified graduate teacher of RE to join this high achieving department on a permanent basis.
What we are looking for:
• Someone who can engage and enthuse our learners through a commitment to outstanding teaching and learning;
• Someone who can contribute to the further development of a strong and forward looking team;
• Someone is innovative in their techniques to motivate and inspire young people;
• Someone who can build positive relationships with staff, pupils and parents alike.
Both NQTs and experienced Teachers are encouraged to apply. We offer an excellent NQT Induction programme as well as exceptional professional development opportunities.
What we can offer you:-
• Committed students who are positive and keen to learn.
• The opportunity to be part of a friendly and supportive team.
• Excellent and innovative facilities across the school.
• A comprehensive professional development programme and many opportunities to contribute to extra-curricular activities and whole school initiatives
Full details and application forms are available from our website:
Blessed Trinity is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and an enhanced DBS disclosure will be required.
Blessed Trinity RC College
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years
Blessed Trinity RC College is a mixed, non-selective Roman Catholic secondary school, situated in Burnley, Lancashire. There are approximately 1,200 students at the college aged between 11-16.
Values and ...