The governors of Corpus Christi Catholic College are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Teacher of RE from September 2018.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic teacher to join our growing RE department .
The successful candidate will
- Have the ability to engage and enthuse students through high quality learning experiences
- Have high expectations of student’s achievement and behaviour
- Be an outstanding practitioner
- Have the ability to inspire and motivate students
- Be enthusiastic, resourceful and committed to securing student progress
- Be willing to fully support and promote the Catholic ethos of the College
Application packs are available to download from our website www.corpusleeds.org or please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for this information to be e-mailed.
If you would like to arrange a visit to the college please contact Asim Ahmed, HR Manager on 0113 200 90 28, or the above email address.
Closing Date is 22nd January 2018
Interviews are scheduled to take place in the week commencing February 5th 2018.
Corpus Christi Catholic College is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and we expect all staff to share in this commitment, all staff are obliged to familiarise themselves with our Safeguarding policies and procedures and abide by their requirements.
We promote diersity and want a workforce that reflects the population of Leeds.