Bradford Forster Academy is an 11-16 Church of England secondary Academy and part of the Bradford Diocesan Academies Trust (BDAT), a growing Christian Multi-Academy Trust based in Bradford. The Academy opened on 1st September 2015 and now has 1025 students on roll across 5 year groups. Within BDAT there is an exciting opportunity to work across a variety of growing diverse schools.
This is a wonderful opportunity for a talented and ambitious professional to make a substantial contribution to the growth and development of the Academy. The role offers the successful candidate a challenge that will be both rewarding and fulfilling and will support you to achieve your own personal career goals and aspirations. If you are looking to join an academy with a culture of professional learning and reflection, then we want to hear from you.
- Able to support the learning of all students so that they make at least expected progress, with many exceeding this.
- Ambitious, with a desire to work in a dynamic organisation, which is determined to provide the highest quality of learning and achievement for its students.
- Able to monitor and evaluate the performance of students, significantly contributing to continuous improvement and enthuse students to achieve their full potential.
- Inspirational to colleagues and students – open to sharing best practice.
- Committed to the ethos and culture of Bradford Forster Academy.
In return for your commitment we can offer:
- An academy and senior leadership team that will allow you to be inspirational, proactive and play an active part in our school improvement.
- Tailored CPD with a strong commitment on developing individual career paths.
- A stimulating, attractive and welcoming learning environment.
- A new purpose built building with state of the art technology and resources.
- An approach which supports and stimulates professional growth.
- A supportive Leadership Team.
For full details, application form with information pack, please visit our website: http://www.bradfordforsteracademy.co.uk/Vacancies/
Closing Date for applications is 9.00am on Monday 12 April 2021.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced criminal records check via the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Bradford Forster Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years
About Bradford Forster Academy
Bradford Forster Academy is a new 11-16 Church of England secondary Academy and part of the Bradford Diocesan Academies Trust (BDAT), a growing Christian Multi-Academy Trust based in Bradford.
The academy opened i...