Teacher of Religion and Philosophy (part-time, 0.6, temporary)
An inspiring and well-qualified graduate teacher is required during a colleague’s leave of absence to teach Religious Education from Years 7 to 9, Religious Studies at GCSE and Theology and Philosophy in Years 12 and 13 in this selective co-educational London day school.
Thorough and supportive school-based induction and training.
The Senior School
- 37.9% A* at A level 2017
- co-educational throughout
- 1200 pupils
Religion and Philosophy at Highgate
- 82% A*/A GCSE Religious Studies in 2017
- Seven teachers in the department
- 91% D1/D3 Philosophy Pre-U and 85% A*/A Religious Studies at A level in 2017
- Full programme of visits and talks