Riddlesdown Collegiate is an outstanding school with a clear vision for an even brighter future. With bright, well-motivated students and superb, modern facilities, we are always keen to appoint talented, hardworking colleagues who will be ambitious for themselves and others. Riddlesdown Collegiate has an enviable reputation for high academic standards and providing the very best learning experiences and it is also a great place for professional growth.
We are now looking to appoint a Teacher of Religious Education to join the team of one of our Colleges. The successful candidate will be able to teach across the full age and ability range, including GCSE Religious Studies.
Riddlesdown Collegiate is part of The Collegiate Trust and is an outstanding academy with:
• A successful “small schools model”
• traditional values and forward-looking approaches
• high standards of achievement at every Key Stage
• a strong commitment to the professional learning of all staff
• a very good reputation with and strong support from parents and the community
• a relentless focus on continuous improvement
Riddlesdown is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service. An appointment will be dependent upon further health, medical and attendance checks. Further details and an online application form are available on our website. Please click on the Vacancies link. Applications should be submitted by 9.00am on Wednesday 22nd March 2017.