Teacher of Religious Education
Kirklees, Calderdale and Wakefield
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are a relevant teaching qualification.
The ideal candidate will have a teaching qualification alongside a degree in Religious Studies. You will be required to teach Religious Education at Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4. The positions available are long-term, short-term, day-to-day, full-time and part-time, starting September 2021.
The successful candidate will have an excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum and will be able to plan innovative and engaging lessons that will meet the needs of children with a variety of abilities. You must also be approachable, inspiring, enthusiastic and be able to quickly build relationships. This is a great time to join us and become part of our committed teaching team.
To be considered for the Teacher of Religious Education position, you will:
• Have experience teaching Religious Education to Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Secondary teachers
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Teacher of Religious Education who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Secondary Education team on 01484 642892.
Vision for Education Ltd