We seek an outstanding teacher of Religious Education to join our successful and supportive Humanities Faculty
This is a full-time established post starting 01/09/2021
We are looking for:
• An excellent subject specialist who can teach across the full age range
• Commitment to ensuring that students maximise every opportunity to achieve academically and personally.
• A reflective and innovative practitioner with a desire to work collaboratively and to share best practice.
• An inspirational teacher who can build positive relationships with students to motivate them to achieve to their potential.
• The ability to contribute to the teaching of either A Level Sociology or Psychology would be an advantage.
We can offer:
• The opportunity to work as part of a successful and supportive team.
• A coaching culture which is a key focus for bespoke staff development.
• Involvement in a Teaching School Alliance which enables us to work collaboratively and share best practice with other providers and supports professional development.
• Enthusiastic students who are keen to make outstanding progress.
• A vibrant, supportive community which engenders a real sense of belonging.
• A major investment in support staff roles (e.g. allowing the provision of “no cover”) so that teachers can focus on planning and delivering outstanding lessons.
The school has launched an iPad for Learning scheme. Every member of staff has an iPad as well as a laptop. All students have an iPad. This is an exciting time as the school is growing and moving from strength to strength.
If you would like further information please contact: Sara Swindells on 01653 605302 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Application form and details can be downloaded from the website or are available from Sara Swindells on 01653 605302 or email@example.com
Closing date by 9 am on 19/04/2021 Interviews on 23/04/2021
Malton School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students and expects all staff to adhere to safe working practices
921 on roll (178 in Sixth Form)
Headteacher: Mr R Williams