ABC Teachers are looking for a suitably qualified RE Teacher to work on a part time (0.6) basis at an 'Outstanding' secondary school in Walsall starting in September 2019.
The school are looking for someone who has excellent knowledge of the curriculum and has a passion for their subject. You will be expected to teach across KS3 and KS4 and take on the full role of the classroom teacher.
About the Role:
• Responsible for delivering KS3 and KS4 Religious Education
• This is a 0.6 role and can be flexible on the timetable
• Responsible for monitoring progress across KS3 and KS4.
• Ensure adequate provision for students of all abilities
About the School:
• The school is rated 'outstanding' by OFSTED
• Based in Walsall
• Supportive culture and department
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
• Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
• Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (PGCE / Bachelor of Education)
• Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
• Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
• Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
• Have excellent communication skills
• Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
• Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
• Consultant exclusivity
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
• Reward scheme for staff referrals
If you would like to be considered, then click to apply now! Or please contact Chelsea Beard today by calling 0121 481 2231
To register with us, all candidates will be required to attend a face to face interview, hold an enhanced DBS check in Child Workforce on the Update Service and also gain references to cover the last 2 years. Please note that all teachers must hold valid QTS. You must also hold experience within a UK school in the last 5 years.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.