Teacher of Religious Education
MPS or UPS salary scale
Required from September 2017
‘Are you a committed RE teacher with high expectations, a passion for teaching and an ability to enthuse students?’
This is an exciting opportunity for an outstanding teacher to join and contribute to the success of a committed, enthusiastic and highly successful RE department.
· are committed to enabling every student to achieve the very best they can
· have a passion for RE
· can raise attainment in RE through outstanding teaching and learning
· are willing to become involved in the life of our school
then we would love to hear from you.
NQTs are welcome to apply.
Our excellent facilities offer a first class education to 1200 students. Our staff are highly committed and we have a strong and positive school ethos.
You can find out more about this role by:
· visiting our school website www.lighthall.co.uk to download a candidate pack and application form
· visiting the school – to arrange a visit, please contact Anna Williams, Personnel Assistant on 0121 746 5060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 9.00am on Tuesday 21st March 2017
We look forward to hearing from you.
‘The best from everyone, all of the time’