Teacher of Religious Studies
Start date; 1st September 2018
Samuel Lister Academy is looking to appoint an experienced, enthusiastic and passionate teacher of Religious Studies. All applicants should have the desire to work in an Academy where there is a real opportunity to inspire the students and make a difference.
The successful applicant will:
• Be a well-qualified graduate with a relevant degree.
• Be looking to make a valuable contribution to the Academy’s successful development
• Be focused on student achievement and progress
• Have a track record of delivering successful outcomes for young people
• Have the ability to enthuse, inspire & motivate staff and students alike
We can offer:
• A committed staff team
• An opportunity to join an Academy that is committed to developing innovative approaches to Teaching and Learning
• Excellent CPD and support
• An opportunity to build and further develop and share good practice
If you are as excited by this challenge as we are and you think this may be the role for you, please contact Paula Read at Hays Education to discuss further or to request an application pack. Visits to school are warmly welcomed and can be organised through Hays Recruitment.
Telephone 0113 2003710
The Samuel Lister Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check. Samuel Lister Academy is part of Bradford College Education Trust.
The closing date for completed applications is Monday 25th June 2018 at 12 noon.
Interviews will take place as soon as possible after this date