ASPIRE, GROW, SUCCEED
Applications are invited from experienced teachers and those seeking their first appointment.
We wish to appoint a dynamic and innovative Teacher of Religious Studies, Philosophy & Ethics. The applicant should be an outstanding teacher, passionate about their subject, brings fresh ideas, and will work hard in a committed team to realise excellent progress and attainment for all students.
To be successful, you will:
- Have an infectious enthusiasm for teaching RS, Ethics & Philosophy at KS3/4/5
- Experienced at teaching KS5
- Have passion for learning and teaching and be committed to improving your classroom practice
- Have a professional drive, energy, determination and aspiration
- Have the ability to inspire, engage and enthuse students, staff and the wider community
- Be a team player with excellent communication and inter-personal skills
We will offer:-
- A talented and committed staff team fully supportive of each other. This includes framework for staff voice and a fair workload charter to ensure wellbeing and a good work life balance
- A Headteacher, Leadership Team and Governing Body committed to creating a school of outstanding practice
- The opportunity to grow in your teaching practice and work with young people in a truly comprehensive, multi-cultural community environment.
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- Fantastic building resources and facilities
If you share our values, ambition, have a proven track record, and relish a new challenge we look forward to receiving your application.
If you would like to apply for this post please email for an application pack firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone leaving your address. The pack will include further details about the post, including how to apply.
Closing date: 21st January 2018
Allerton Grange is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students, and expects all staff, Governors and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS and safeguarding recruitment checks.
We are also an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates.