NQTs / ECTs or experienced teachers welcome
If you are excited by the prospect of teaching in a school that has
- Highly motivated students who take their learning seriously and treat each other, staff and visitors with respect and courtesy
- An excellent record of achievement and value added progress
- Enthusiastic and supportive staff committed to providing enriching learning experiences
- An innovative and personalised professional development programme for all career stages
- An excellent working environment that prioritises the wellbeing of its staff and students
- The opportunity to be part of a successful multi academy trust
then come to teach at Nonsuch
Application forms and further details of how to apply can be found at www.nonsuchschool.org.
Human Resources, Nonsuch High School for Girls, Ewell Road, Cheam, Surrey, SM3 8AB
T: 020 8394 3400
Closing date: Monday 17 May 2021 @ 9 a.m.
Interview date: Thursday 20 May 2021
We reserve the right to close early should the right candidate be found.
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified people and aim to employ a culturally diverse workforce which reflects the nature of our school community.
In line with our recruitment policy and for the protection of our students, the successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure. This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Nonsuch High School for Girls