· An outstanding Science Teacher able to enthuse and inspire our pupils?
· An approachable, engaging role model with high expectations of all pupils?
· An excellent practitioner able to teach across all ability levels?
· Competent in the use of ICT and willing to develop its usage?
· Willing to engage in all aspects of the School's activities and ethos?
Do you have:
· Strong organisational skills including the ability to meet deadlines?
· A willingness to raise the standard of teaching and learning within the school?
· The enthusiasm, skill and ability to make a positive contribution to this motivated and "excellent" team?
· The ability to make a real difference?
We aim to support, empower and challenge all our staff in an inspiring and innovative environment and are now seeking an exceptional technology teacher to bring a love of learning to our pupils as part of our exciting and welcoming team at Edge Grove.
Rated "Excellent" across all areas in 2015 by ISI, we are looking for a teacher who can match our ambition to be "exceptional" in all we do.
This role offers a rare and attractive opportunity for a teacher seeking to further their career and to make a positive impact on both pupil and staffing development, and who, above all else, is able to provide inspirational and innovative ideas to achieve this goal.
The post is available from September 2018 and may be offered on either a full or part time basis; part time is a minimum of 4 full days per week; for a full time role, the teacher will be expected to offer another subject. A competitive salary is on offer; teaching staff are eligible for a discount on their children's school fees subject to our usual entry criteria.
Further details of the School and a link to the School’s Pay Policy for Teaching Staff along with an application pack is available on the School's website – www.edgegrove.com/101/staff-vacancies.
Interviews will formally be held from Monday 30 April 2018 although suitable candidates may be interviewed at any stage so an early application is advised.
Edge Grove School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service.