Required for September 2018
Teacher of Science – NQT or experienced teacher able to teach Science/Physics to KS4
A unique opportunity to join this highly successful, oversubscribed and forward thinking and growing school on its exciting journey from good to outstanding and development as a MAT
We are looking for an inspirational teacher, proud to be part of our school community, committed to delivering top quality lessons, maintaining high standards of behaviour for learning and contributing fully to the wider life of the school. This post is suitable for either an NQT or a more experienced candidate.
The school offers:
• A strong leadership team committed to staff development and student outcomes;
• An excellent reputation for extra-curricular opportunities, qualities we wish to preserve;
• A particularly hard working and positive team of staff;
• A most civilised learning environment with high standards of attainment and behaviour;
• Supportive parents and governors and delightful students and pupils;
• A comprehensive induction programme;
• Further opportunities as we grow the school and develop within a Multi Academy Trust.
Batley Grammar School, as a 4-16 Free School, has its own terms and conditions and has retained its independent school term and holiday dates.
There will be opportunities to look around the school, for an appointment to visit, please contact Mrs Rosie Gregg, Executive Principal’s Secretary, 01924 474980 or e-mail email@example.com
Salary: MPS / UPS - this post is highly suitable for NQTs.
Contract type: Full Time
For information relating to this post, including an application pack, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call the School on 01924 474980. Alternatively this information may be downloaded from the school website www.batleygrammar.co.uk
Closing date: Friday 23 Feb 2018. Interviews are expected to take place in the week beginning 5 March 2018.
Batley Grammar School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all its staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to enhanced DBS checks, disclosures of disqualification by association and two satisfactory references.