Do you want to join a rapidly improving school with truly wonderful students? Do you want to develop your career in the best possible surroundings where you will be supported fully and have a wide range of opportunities and possibilities? If so, we want to hear from you.
We can offer you:
- A professional, hardworking, enthusiastic and supportive team of staff totally committed to school improvement
- Bright, enthusiastic students who are eager to learn and are proud of their school
- A brand new, modern, well-resourced working environment with excellent ICT and specialist facilities
- A rich staff development programme designed to further develop all staff through effective networking and external partnerships
- Opportunities for involvement in the wider pastoral and extra-curricular life of the school
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an expert practitioner with a strong track record in raising standards
- Has aspirational expectations for all students
- Thrives on being part of a collaborative approach to improvement
- Demonstrates a willingness to take ownership of their own development and that of others
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children & young people, and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS is required for successful candidates.
Informal visits to the school are welcomed where you will have the opportunity to meet our fantastic students and staff.
Completed application packs should be returned to Ms S Murphy, PA to the Head of School:
By email: contact@ tgbs.co.uk
By post: Turves Green Boys' School, Turves Green, Northfield, Birmingham, B31 4BS