An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Teacher of Science with a Chemistry or Physics specialism to join our growing Academy
Bolingbroke Academy, a secondary school for 11-18 year olds, welcomed its first Year 7 pupils in September 2012, with another 120 pupils joining every year until the school is fully subscribed in 2018. Bolingbroke Academy provides a first class learning environment based on outstanding teaching, great relationships and excellent facilities. Our staff are pivotal to our success and as part of the Bolingbroke and wider Ark schools team, you will have the opportunity to work with great colleagues and develop your career through our professional development programme.
We are looking to recruit a motivated and inspiring Teacher of Science specialising in either Chemistry or Physics to join our successful Science department from April or September 2018. The successful applicant will be a strong and engaging teacher who will join a team of teachers committed to delivering outstanding teaching and learning that supports all pupils to achieve their full potential. This role would equally suit an NQT or an experienced practitioner.
The ideal candidate will:
• be QTS qualified in Science;
• be able to deliver Science at Key Stages 3 and 4 and Chemistry and/or Physics at Key Stages 3, 4 and 5;
• be passionate about their subject and a committed team player;
• be able to motivate and inspire pupils;
• have the resolve to make a real difference to the lives of Bolingbroke Academy’s pupils;
• be committed to Bolingbroke Academy’s ethos of high expectations.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
• teach within a growing academy;
• join a network of ARK schools and gain access to an exclusive range of benefits, including reduced gym membership and a comprehensive CPD provision.
Please apply at https://goo.gl/ZDcZW3 and submit your application no later than 11am on Thursday 4th January 2018.
For further information please email@example.com or 020 7924 8200.
Deadline: 11am on Thursday 4th January 2018
Location: Wandsworth, London
Start date: April or September 2018
Salary: Ark MPS (£29,377 - £39,982) or UPS (£44,707 - £48,814) (Inner London), depending on experience. Potential TLR opportunity for the right candidate.
Ark is committed to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.