ABC Teachers part of TES are helping a loyal school based in Coventry to recruit a Teacher of Science to start January 2020 for 1 term on a full-time supply basis, teaching to all key stages. The school are ideally looking for someone who is reliable, enthusiastic and experienced teaching to pupils of mixed abilities. If you are looking to gain experience in teaching and building a relationship with a great school, then we want to hear from you.
About the role:
• Provide high quality teaching
• Have creative ideas and teaching styles to engage pupils within lessons
• Be confident answering questions and helping pupils with mixed abilities
• Be dedicated to the role and the pupils
• Be engaging and bring excitement to lessons which brings out the best of pupil’s abilities
About the school:
• Excellent departmental support
• Potential for the position to extend for the right teacher
• Aiming for the highest quality of teaching
• Dedicated to bringing an inspirational atmosphere to all pupils
• Must be eligible to work in the UK (valid visa)
• Possess valid references, DBS/Police checks
• Hold a degree and at least 20 days experience working with children
• Have worked in UK schools and with the curriculum in the last 2 years
• Have excellent communication skills
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants.
About ABC Teachers:
ABC Teachers are a leading teaching agency offering a fresh approach to education recruitment. We work with teachers, teaching assistants and cover supervisors in both supply and permanent positions.
We are proud to work in partnership with Tes in finding the highest calibre staff for their school.
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy meaning that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
Please be aware that telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.
Working with ABC Teachers:
As a valued employee of ABC Teachers, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Excellent refer a friend scheme
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact Megan Jones in our Secondary team on 02476 932910.