THE QUEST ACADEMY
“SECONDARY SCHOOL OF THE YEAR 2013-2014”
The Quest Academy - Coloma Trust, opened in September 2010 and has made rapid improvements. We have received an SSAT Educational Outcomes Award for being in the top 20% of schools nationally, in addition to winning two Good Schools Guide Awards in the year 2014-15.
We seek to appoint a dynamic and well qualified Teacher of Science to join our high achieving school. Applications are considered from both experienced and newly qualified teachers. Candidates should be able to teach across the age and ability range to A-level. Evidence is required of successful performance and impact on student outcomes.
Quest is an Academy on a journey to excellence. At the Academy, through the sponsorship of The Coloma Trust, we are quite clear that the purpose of our journey is to provide a high quality, all-round education for our pupils, present and future, in a calm yet exciting learning environment.
In 2014 students and staff moved into a £16m new ‘state of the art’ purpose built building. Our Sixth Form (Quest6) is popular and very successful, we are in the top 12% of A-level providers in England for ‘Value Added’. Quest6 students achieved a 100% pass rate at A-level in 2015.
- A school with a strong commitment to your professional development and career management – CPD offered across The Coloma Trust
- A working environment focused on Teaching and Learning and raising standards for all
- The opportunity to work in a team where your skills, enthusiasm and hard work will be appreciated
- The opportunity to work within the largest cosmopolitan centre outside of Central London, undergoing substantial redevelopment, growth and change
- A school that invests in enrichment and extra-curricular activities
How To Apply
To apply please email your CV or request an application form from Georgina Bolter at email@example.com , or you can contact Georgina on 02087683352 for further information. Your application is a direct permanent application to our school.
Closing Date: 10am on Wednesday 30th November 2016
You can also visit www.thequestacademy.org.uk for more information or why not watch our school video at: www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRIA-7a0Psc&feature=youtu.be.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share the commitment. All appointments will be subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Barring Service check.
Georgina Bolter c/o The Quest Academy
Farnborough Avenue, South Croydon CR2 8HD