We looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Teacher of Science (Biology specialism) to lead improvements within this area as our school expands.
Northolt High is a small, successful school with a committed staff. We are fully committed to our students' success and have created a high quality learning environment which means that our students make excellent progress whilst with us.
We are looking for a teacher with the vision to drive improvements in our attainment and will expect you to:
• Be an excellent classroom teacher
• Communicate effectively and build strong relationships within the whole school community.
Northolt High School is in an exciting phase of development:
• We are in the process of building a brand new school on our grounds which we will occupy from September 2020
• We have a friendly and supportive staff who work collaboratively across pastoral and subject teams
• We are an Ofsted 'Good School' with year on year increased first choice parental preferences for new Year 7 students.
We are seeking someone with:
• A tangible passion for their subject
• The ability to teach Biology from KS3 – KS5
• The ability to motivate and inspire students and subject colleagues
• High expectations of students
• The determination to raise student achievement
• Skills in working collaboratively with colleagues.
The school is committed to safeguarding children and the successful applicant will undergo an enhanced DBS check. Further information can be found at: https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/disclosure-and-barring-service/about
A Job Description plus an application form can be found on our website: www.northolthigh.org.uk
We encourage electronic applications to: email@example.com
Closing date: 9am on Monday 26 June 2017
Shortlisting date: Tuesday 27 June 2017
Interview date: Wednesday 28 June 2017