Teacher of Science
Required for September 2022 or earlier
We want you! If you care about students and their progress, you will join an amazing, friendly, aspirational but supportive family who will care about you and your wellbeing. We are a team with a difference; visit and you will feel the find out. Bexhill Academy are seeking to appoint a dynamic and inspiring Teacher of Science with excellent subject knowledge to join our Science department. This post will attract those candidates seeking to make a real, positive change to student outcomes in Science. Our motto “Be Brilliant Today” sums us up. This post would suit a newly qualified teacher or a more experienced teacher seeking a new challenge.
We aim to recruit staff who:
- Are excited by their role and by the prospect of challenging young people to achieve their very best.
- Love the processes of teaching and learning and are keen to continually develop their own skills.
- Passionate about inspiring every child with self-belief and a love of Science.
- Recognise that teaching can be a demanding job and react positively to those demands.
- Will subscribe to the ethos of the Academy and be committed to get the very best from our students.
- Take every opportunity, in and out of the classroom, to talk to students, model expected behaviours and build positive relationships with all.
- Remain at the forefront of pedagogy, educational research and debate.
- See themselves as having the potential to become school leaders of the future.
Closing Date: 9.00am Monday 13th December 2021
Interviews: held soon after
• Newly Qualified teachers to the profession are provided with a “Golden Hello” payment of £500.
• A retention payment of £2000 is payable at the end of 2 years’ service.
We want to reassure applicants that effective measures have been implemented to ensure their health and wellbeing and the health and wellbeing of staff and students whilst on academy premises.
Please see our website www.bexhillacademy.org under ‘community’ and then ‘vacancies’ for more details. For an informal chat about the position or a pre application visit, please contact Ellie Gordon, Vice Principal, email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept CVs or approaches from agencies. Completed Bexhill Academy teacher application forms should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bexhill Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young children, therefore all positions are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS).