2013 OFSTED Outstanding in all categories. "Students’ attitudes to learning are excellent. They come to school ready to learn and take a full and active role in the life of the school."
2015 St Martin’s School is the highest attaining school in Essex at GCSE with the best combined three levels of progress in English and maths.
A recruitment and retention allowance of up to £5050 p.a. for 3 years is available to experienced teachers or NQTs who show, on interview, they have the potential to be outstanding.
- Average 24 students per class
- 44% of students gained A* to B at A Level
- 77% gained 5 A* to C (inc English/maths)
- Very popular: 1087 applications for 280 year 7 places
- All staff are provided with a school laptop
- Applications from NQTs are highly welcome
- Accelerated career progression available through the teachers’ main scale for experienced and/or outstanding teachers
- On-site subsidised accommodation for NQTs only
Previous applicants need not apply
Application pack available from Mrs E Varty, H R Officer: 01277 238348 or e-mail email@example.com
The Governing Body is committed to safeguarding our students against radicalisation and extremism and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Closing date: Thursday 8 December 2016
St Martin’s School
Hanging Hill Lane
Tel: 01277 238300
NOR: 1768 including
369 A-Level students
Headteacher: Mike O’Sullivan