TEACHER OF SCIENCE
REQUIRED FOR JANUARY 2020
The successful candidate for this post:
• Will have a passion for learning and teaching
• Believes in the right of every student to fulfil their potential
• Is or has the potential to be an outstanding practitioner, with the energy to inspire, motivate and challenge students
In return, Goffs can offer you:
• A thriving, successful and hugely popular Department
• A brand new £20million school building
• A school described by Ofsted as being one where “students work together exceptionally well,” and where “students are overwhelmingly enthusiastic about school”
• Outstanding, highly personalised professional development opportunities
• Outstanding career development including dedicated leadership development and coaching in a national “Leadership” school
• A forward looking, innovative and oversubscribed working environment
Please contact the HR Department, on 01992 624375, or by email at email@example.com for further details.
Closing date for applications: 9.00am Monday 14th October 2019
Interviews: W/B 14th October 2019, or sooner for the right candidate.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding children and young people.
All post-holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.