Required for September 2021 or sooner, we are looking recruit a Science NQT to join our forward-thinking team.
We can offer you:
- Strong leadership in a people focused environment
- Outstanding professional development opportunities
- Opportunity to deliver lessons in a brand new suite of rooms in our new School, opened January 2017
- Employee Assistance Programme – offering Family and Support Services, Mental Health Support, 24/7 GP Helpline/Prescriptions, Nurse Support Service.
- Free Use of On Site Gym
- An active well-being programme and strong social committee
- NQTS at Longdean are supported by a full induction programme, with a dedicated subject mentor and a senior induction tutor
Longdean School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and the successful applicants will be required to undertake DBS Disclosure at Enhanced level
We reserve the right to interview and close the job role sooner than the advertised date, for the right candidate. Please note, we do not accept CVs. A full application must be made using our School Application and Person Specification Forms.
For further details please contact J.firstname.lastname@example.org Applications should be made by returning the completed forms and enclosing a letter of application addressed to the Headteacher, Mr G Cunningham, and returning to J.Tapping@longdean.herts.sch.uk by 9am on Friday 22nd January 2021 Interviews will take place the following week.
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Longdean School is a co-educational academy school based in Hertfordshire for students aged 11-18. It is a non-denominational school.
The school specialises in Mathematics and Computing. Students are also allocated to a House from the moment they are...