Are you ready to play a key role in the further development of our thriving, multi-cultural secondary school? Our great students are at the heart of all we do. We offer a strong Science department going from strength to strength. Applications from NQT colleagues welcome, our training has been rated as ‘outstanding’.
We are looking for a creative and impactful colleague to:
- Engage and motivate our students with stimulating Science lessons to achieve great results
- Prepare students for external assessments in Science
- Make a strong all-round contribution to the climate and ethos of the school
Why should you come to Cressex?
- A supportive and dedicated community of staff and governors
- A data-rich environment focused on raising standards for all
- A superb, state-of-the-art learning environment
We would welcome you for a visit to the school or for an informal discussion.
Please apply for this position by completing an application form and a letter explaining how your experience fits you for the post.
Application forms and further details can be downloaded from our website: www.cressex.org Completed application forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 4pm, Friday 13th October 2017
Interviews: w/c 16th October 2017
“A Good School” (Ofsted)
High Achievement for All is our Shared Responsibility
Cressex Community School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.