Join us as we continue to transform learning within our community
The Boulevard Academy is looking to appoint an exceptional Teacher of Science to join their existing team in September 2018.
Are you an enthusiastic and talented teacher? Are you a talented, innovative and creative classroom practitioner? This post would suit an NQT or experienced teacher.
Our vision is to become a fully inclusive and outstanding learning community and we believe that we are firmly on the journey to achieving this. Our June 2015 OFSTED inspection graded the academy as OUTSTANDING in all areas stating that ‘All Staff, led by the Principal, have the highest aspirations for the success of their students’
We can offer:
- A unique opportunity to work closely with the Principal, SENCO and Subject Leads
- The opportunity to influence learning as we grow each year
- Tailored smaller class sizes, and an environment which is conducive to learning
- A strong commitment to tailored professional development
- A school building which provides world class resources within our purpose built campus
You will be:
This is an exciting time for an individual to join an academy which embraces change and innovation and one where community links and parental engagement are high on our agenda.
For an application pack, to arrange a visit or an informal chat regarding this post and working at the academy please contact Diane Jamieson or Katie Mcwilliams on 0191 267 6555/07713323792 or email email@example.com.
Completed application forms should be submitted by Monday 22nd January 2018 at 9am to Diane Jamieson via email.
Interviews will be held shortly afterwards.
The Boulevard Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Principal – Andy Grace
The Boulevard Academy