Teacher of Science KS3-5
Our opportunity for you
Join an inspirational team of science teachers to develop and strengthen the faculty further. This is a fantastic opportunity for ambitious, tenacious and well-qualified teachers to lead and develop pedagogy within the subject area. The successful candidate must be able (or have the potential) to teach Science to A Level standard.
The Academy is a first-class learning environment with excellent facilities and equipment. The type of person we are looking for is likely to possess an infectious enthusiasm for Science; a colleague who is passionate about the effective teaching and learning of Science. He or she will be resilient, driven, determined, and ambitious.
Do you want to work with resilient, eager students aged 11 to 19? Are you able to help young people develop academic and personal skills swiftly? Would you value the opportunity to work in a modern, vibrant town with an historic heart? If the answer is Yes, a position of employment at Tamworth Sixth Form/Landau Forte Academy QEMS is for you.
- Hours: 40.75
- Weeks: 52
- Contract: Full time, permanent
- Start date: January 2020 or earlier if possible
- Salary: Dependent upon experience
- Closing Date: 9am Wednesday 15 October 2019
For your information
If this sounds like the ideal job opportunity for you, please download and read our Information for Applicants document before applying: http://lfa.ac/LFAQTJobsInfo
Apply for this job
- Read the Guidance & Criteria document http://lfa.ac/LFCTJobsInfo
- Complete the application form online. Visit https://lfct.org.uk/careers/
- Or send your application. You can email your completed application, along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can post it to: HR Officer, Landau Forte Charitable Trust, Ashby Road, Tamworth, Staffordshire, B79 8AH
All appointments made are subject to satisfactory references and a criminal background check. Landau Forte Charitable Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all members of staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check is required for this post.