- Are you passionate about teaching Science?
- Do you want to inspire the next generation of Scientists?
- Have you got the drive and determination to contribute to a dedicated and supportive Science faculty?
- Can you make a difference to the learning of young people at our excellent college?
- Do you want to develop your professional career by leading on cutting-edge research so that you can be the best possible Science teacher?
If you have answered yes to the above, we are the college for you.
We are delighted to offer the opportunity for a talented and inspirational Teacher of Science to join our team within an outstanding secondary school based in south Leicestershire, delivering KS3, 4 and 5.
The department comprises 23 teachers, three technicians, a mentor and an administrator. We have a staffroom and a recently refurbished, well-equipped suite of 18 rooms. These include both wet and dry labs, classrooms and computing rooms.
Science is very popular at Beauchamp College with over 800 students at GCSE and over 600 students taking Level 3 courses. We are proud of our track record and this year’s students achieved another set of outstanding results. This is accomplished through a collegiate approach, a desire for self-improvement, enthusiasm and an attitude that is unafraid of change.
We are seeking an outstanding teacher who can deliver consistent high-quality lessons for our students in GCSE and A level Science. All staff teach across the whole age range and all attainment levels.
This is a great opportunity to join a friendly and supportive employer of choice, who can offer further professional development to any that show potential, willing and want for it.
If you would like to come and have a look round to see us hard at work, don’t hesitate to make contact with our HR Team to arrange a mutually agreeable time.
To apply, please visit: http://www.beauchamp.org.uk/teaching-vacancies/ (please note CVs WILL NOT be accepted).
Closing date: 8.00am on Friday, 11th January 2019.
Interview date: w/c 21st January 2019.