Due to further expansion across the Trust and an increase in student numbers, South Lincolnshire Academies Trust is seeking to appoint inspirational, highly motivated and enthusiastic Science teachers to work at Bourne Academy and Spalding Academy. The successful candidates will teach across the age range, including examination groups.
This is an exciting opportunity for ECTs or experienced teachers to join a thriving and highly motivated Trust (all our ECTs are well supported by an excellent induction programme). Great career opportunities are available for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will have:
• Qualified teacher status;
• The ability to teach Science up to GCSE;
• The opportunity to teach Science up to A-Level;
• The ability to motivate students and achieve excellent results;
• Excellent organisational and ICT skills;
• Outstanding career progression opportunities;
• An awareness of effective assessment and use of data to track student progress;
• The capacity to work collaboratively as part of a team;
• A passion for the subject and the ability to share this with young people.
The Trust offers exceptionally pleasant working environments. Our school sites offer a calm and safe place, where staff and students work hard, achieve a great deal and enjoy excellent working relationships.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all its staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to satisfactory clearances prior to taking up an offer of employment.
We look forward to hearing from you.
South Lincolnshire Academies Trust
- English secondary schools