We are looking for an inspirational individual to join our school in the heart of The Deepings, a vibrant, growing community in South Lincolnshire.
We are an 11-18 mixed comprehensive school with the full ability range. Applications from NQTs and experienced teachers are welcomed.
You will have:
- a good relevant degree and Qualified Teacher Status
- the ability to motivate and inspire students of all abilities and from all backgrounds
- a passion for science that shows in your classroom practice
- the ability to guide students through their academic and personal development
We offer you the opportunity to share our positive, professional, people centred and performance focused outlook by joining:
- a hard-working and progressive team of over 200 teaching and support staff
- a popular, oversubscribed school with an adventurous approach to learning and life at the heart of all we do
- a member of the CfBT Schools Trust
Please submit your application on a school application form. CVs will not be accepted.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will have to meet the requirements of the person specification and will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks which will, where applicable, include a health check, an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The Deepings School, Park Road, Deeping St James, Peterborough, PE6 8NF
Telephone: 01778 342159
Fax: 01778 380590
No. on roll 1,580, including 250 in Sixth Form. PAN 261