TEACHER OF SCIENCE (Maternity Cover)
Pay Range: Teachers Main / Upper Pay Scale £23,720 - £39,406
Start Date: 1st January 2020
We are seeking an outstanding and inspirational teacher of Science. The position will suit an experienced or newly qualified teacher. Do you believe that there are no limits to student achievement? If so, why not consider joining our school and make a real difference to our students.
We're looking for you if you have:
• Qualified Teacher Status
• Ability to teach "outstanding" lessons in Science across all disciplines
• A passion for teaching and making a real difference to young people
• Commitment to safeguarding and child protection.
If you are a dynamic, newly qualified teacher or a teacher with experience, who would like to work in a supportive and collaborative environment and you feel that you have the enthusiasm and commitment required to join our school, please apply.
(The full details can be found in the attached Job Outline).
Why work for The Sigma Trust, Clacton County High School?
We can offer you:
• A Competitive Salary
• Robust school CPD training programme that enables you to flourish
• Opportunities to work with colleagues across the Trust to share resources, ideas and build collaborative relationships
• Employee Benefits: Employee Assistance Programme, Pension Scheme
Staff have the opportunity to work with colleagues across the Sigma Trust to share resources, ideas and build collaborative relationships. Excellent support is provided by the Sigma Trust through the Science Strategic Lead.
For additional information about the Trust and this school, please visit our website www.sigmatrust.org.uk
To apply for this post, please complete an application form, available from The Sigma Trust/this website and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 193. Please read the Notes for Applicants document attached.