Teacher of Science
Part time 0.8fte
To start: 1stNovember 21
We wish to appoint a part time Teacher of Science across key stages 3, 4 and 5. The ability to teach at GCSE and A-level is preferred. Applications from both experienced teachers and NQTs are welcome.
For further information or informal discussion about this post, please contact Mrs A. Anderson , Vice Principal via email@example.com.
Please apply by letter of application, enclosing a current CV and an Academy application form, quoting 4060/T/MDE/334, to Ms Marie Demonet, Personnel Officer via firstname.lastname@example.org.
“The principal, governors and the trust have a shared vision for the school that is based upon high aspirations for its pupils. Leaders are committed to ensuring that pupils continue to make good and improving progress.” Ofsted 2017
Wymondham High is a very successful and oversubscribed 11 – 18 Academy, 8 miles from Norwich:
• A “Good school” with an “Outstanding” Sixth Form [Ofsted, November 2017]
• Tatler magazine Top 20 State School 2018
• Highest Performing State School in Norfolk 2018
Wymondham High Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years